TERMS & CONDITIONS
ForEnvy Store/OnlineTerms & Conditions
This page contains ForEnvy terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that, by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at ForEnvy, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have your parents' permission to buy from us) and that you accept these terms & conditions, which shall apply to all orders placed or intended to be placed at ForEnvy for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing and signed by us (ForEnvy).
- You accept that you are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of any information supplied by you. Failure to supply accurate, up-to-date personal information that may result in a delay or non-delivery of your order shall be entirely your responsibility for which we accept no liability.
- It is your responsibility to take reasonable steps to protect your account from unauthorized access and ensure that your password is kept secure and confidential. Should you have reason to believe that your password security or account has been compromised, it is your responsibility to inform us immediately and take action to prevent further breaches via your systems.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove content from reviews, restrict or refuse access to, or terminate accounts and cancel pending orders at our absolute discretion. Cancelled orders will not be charged.
- When an order is placed, we will send you an order confirmation email to acknowledge your order. When your order is processed and shipped, we will send you a shipping confirmation email.
- We reserve the right to reject any order at our discretion at any time prior to acceptance. Rejected orders will be refunded in full or not charged.
- Any advice or recommendation given by us is followed or acted upon entirely at your own risk.
- The quantity, quality and description of any specifications for the merchandise shall be those set out in the site. You should be aware that, although all reasonable steps are taken to ensure accuracy of descriptions and images on the site, we cannot guarantee accuracy.
- We reserve the right to correct errors and omissions in any price or other information without any liability.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by ForEnvy as if you are responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, a credit assessment, and/or to provide offers and information about our catalog to you. You have the right to inspect the information we have about you. You always have the right to request ForEnvy to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting ForEnvy’s Conditions, you agree to the above.
Events outside ForEnvy's control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that ForEnvy is released from ForEnvy's obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and/or products negatively, for example, restrictions, warnings, bans, etc.
All products remain ForEnvy's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from ForEnvy.
All transfers conducted through ForEnvy are handled and transacted through third-party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway choosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty, etc.) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers' own expense.
The first type of cookie commonly used is "Session Cookies." During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use this ForEnvy website you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On ForEnvy we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
ForEnvy reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, product specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, ForEnvy has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. ForEnvy shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
**All photos shown are either purchased outright or received from third-party websites; models are warranted to be over 18 and fully cleared.